[talk] NYC*BUG Tonight: code reading with yes.c

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Thu Apr 6 16:45:38 EDT 2017

I’ve asked before and I think the answer was either no answer or “no”, but is there an archive of these somewhere?

Also, FWIW, that player kind of fails if you have flash blocked on Chrome, it doesn’t seem to recognize that the html fallback is available (seen this on other jw player installs, perhaps it’s just an outdated version of the player).

Thanks,

Charles
--
Charles Sprickman