[talk] Machine Learning

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 04:49:46 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I have had regular debates with friends in top companies in USA, Who say without
an ML tag they won't have got a job in these companies. My response to that is
If you are aware of Data Issues which plague a give system you would be able to
work on ML. I find it funny that these companies really give so much Emphasis on
ML. My simple Use case in this scenario is this.

CODE + DATA   ----> Non Deterministic (No Result/Negative Result)

                                               Domain Knowledge --->
Machine Learning Algo --> Result

So according to me this use case is sufficient for ML Jobs.

Regards,
Sujit K M