[talk] opnsense box for home: APU2 or something else?

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Thu Dec 21 00:21:55 EST 2017

If you want an APU (not APU2 or APU3) I have a fifteen or more of them sitting in a box in my office.  With cases, SDcards and power supplies.

I won’t load anything for you, but I will test that FreeBSD or OpenBSD loads to a m-SATA.

You pay shipping.  If you’re outside the USA, be prepared to pay duties and taxes, too.

Jim

https://imgur.com/gallery/7janM