[talk] a Guardian article

Bob Leigh bobleigh at twomeeps.com
Fri Mar 31 13:17:53 EDT 2017

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Antti Kantee <pooka at iki.fi> wrote:

>  I assume they were talking about the weather etc. because everyone is not
> capable of creating believable military-like traffic. Since everyone can
> listen now, like we've been discussing, the key is to figuring out how to
> generate military-like traffic instead of just birthdays and the rainy
> weather.

Don't forget Clifford Stoll in "The Cuckoo's Egg":

"Vell, you see, zee spy from Hannover seeks ze secret information, yes?"
 Martha said.  "We give him just vhat he vants -- secret military spy
secret.  Lots of zem.  Oodles of secrets."

"Tell me, Natyasha dahlink, zees secrets, vhere shall ve get them from?  Ve
don't know any military secrets."

"Ve make them up, Boris!"

So history DOES repeat itself!

  ----