[talk] Fwd:

fire crow fire at firecrow.com
Sat Oct 21 00:21:18 EDT 2017

Hi thanks for the tips, 12.0 current from the svn head and drm-next-kmod
from ports didnt load up when vt initialized on boot. Im currently looking
at the vesa kmod, getting this error that im trying to work out.

$ kldload vesa
module_register_init: MOD_LOAD (vesa, 0x< f and numbers>, 0) error 19
sysctl_unregister_oid: failed to unregister sysctl

~fire