[talk] OmniGraffle replacement (was Re: puri.sm laptops - Too good to be true?)

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Thu Oct 26 17:53:09 EDT 2017

* Isaac (.ike) Levy <ike at blackskyresearch.net> [2017-10-20 12:41:56-0400]:
> OmniGraffle, in my NYC*BUG talk- I sang sad songs about how I miss it.
> But hey- there's other ways to make structured graphs and draw- from
> LibreOffice, to GraphVis, to Inkscape plus plenty of other tools

Had to to do network diagrams for work recently. draw.io came in handy.

But I found out a short time later that LibreOffice plus some modern stencils
(https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/vrt-network-equipment was
the site cited) is actually the best modern open-source tool for the
job.

Just fyi.

Thomas