[talk] Wed Nov 01: Social meeting at Suspenders

James E Keenan jkeenan at pobox.com
Sat Oct 28 20:46:01 EDT 2017

Since it appears that we do not have a technical meeting scheduled for
the first Wednesday in November, let's have an unsanctioned, strictly
unofficial social meeting at our usual haunt.

Suspenders
108 Greenwich St
north of Rector St (trains 1, R, W)

around 6:30 pm on Wednesday November 1 for food and beverage.

No need to RSVP, but if you like ping me off list or on freenode #nycbug.

Beer will be purchased for anyone who can diagnose a situation where a
configuration program I use fails on FreeBSD when BSD make is used but
succeeds where GNU make is.

Jim Keenan
(IRC: kid51)