[talk] Probability Vs Machine Learning Vs AI

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 00:47:05 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Again some random thoughts on Learning and AI and Predictability.

Say I wash my car every day, What is the days I will Not be washing my
car and reasons for that if I store my history for past 6 years and I have
a web-service that gives the probability that I will be washing the car next
day, which returns only 1 or 0.

Algo for this as per me.

probability = getProbabilityFromWebService(dayinyear);

for(i = 1; i <= dayinyear; i ++){
      histProbability=historyWhatHappenedOnthatDay(i);//has int probability and

//a String giving details on why

//I didnot wash my car.
      probabilityForDay = getProbabilityFromWebService(i);
      addUserInformationForHistAndPredicttion(histProbability,probabilityForDay);
}
machineLearnProbabilityForTheDayAs1or0(dayinyear);

aiPredictReason(dayinyear);

Regards,
Sujit K M