[talk] BSDCan 2019 Registration Open

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Mon Apr 8 18:57:00 EDT 2019

Feel free to use to the talk@ list to coordinate plans.

Dan L says...

Registration for BSDCan 2019 opened on Sunday and already we have 26 people registered.

It is 5 weeks until Mother's Day and then a few days more until BSDCan. Not much time now!

Register today: https://www.bsdcan.org/2019/registration.php

The schedule, previously 'leaked' on Github, was released late last week.  Don't miss byhvecon on 14 May: https://www.bsdcan.org/2019/schedule/

When booking accommodation at U90 (on campus), you may get told they are sold out. They are not. Be sure to check this:

* you've used our booking code BSDCAN2019 (expires 14 May, see https://www.bsdcan.org/2019/accommodations.php)
* you're checking out on Sunday (the code only covers a certain period; if you want to stay longer, please make a separate booking, and pay for it when you arrive).

There will be an unsponsored social event held on Saturday night:

* $45 for your food.
* Be sure to book your spot when you register.
* Bringing someone? You can buy that ticket when you get to Ottawa email me so we save you a spot.

It's only four short weeks until the BSDCan team hits Ottawa, getting things ready for you. See you soon!

Thanks to our sponsors

Verisign/vBSDCon       - https://www.vbsdcon.com/
Tarsnap                - https://www.tarsnap.com/
The FreeBSD Foundation - https://www.freebsdfoundation.org/