[talk] Fwd: vBSDCon - Sept 5-7 Reston VA

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Wed Aug 14 21:13:32 EDT 2019

I’m actually curious about the last bit of this abstract (FreeNAS -> FreeBSD user):

"While the subject of the talk is certainly applicable to those many users considering the same transition, perhaps more importantly it demonstrates how our recruitment ecosystem may scarcely resemble its former self.”

I’m so disconnected from the *BSD world these days, really curious who the new blood is and where they come from.

Charles