[talk] Verizon Cell Modem card for opnsense

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:58:14 EST 2019

Does anyone  have experience with opnsense with cell modem cards?Specifically on the Verizon network? I am looking for a hardware recommendation for a 4G card to be used  for local NY Verizon data service. It would be placed in either a PFsense or preferably Opnsense box for a tiny edge case network I need to put together. Feel free to ping me off-list and I would be happy to share my findings with anyone interested. Hardware-wise I am thinking an APU3c4 because of the price and number of ports. I will also be asking on Opnsense lists, but local experience can be invaluable when it come to hardware selection.
Be well,