[talk] Next NYC*BUG: Jan 8th ** New Lication **

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:33:17 EST 2019

What is notqmail?, Amitai Schleier
2020-01-08 @ 18:45

 *Chartbeat 826 Broadway, 6th Floor New York, NY 10003*

* NEW LOCATION! *

 What is notqmail?

It's not qmail. It's also not netqmail.

We all use email, so we all use email servers. notqmail is software
for running an email server. Someday, if we do a good job, some of the
many articles about how and why to run your own will recommend
notqmail.
notqmail is a community-driven fork of qmail, beginning where netqmail
left off: providing stable, compatible, small releases to which
existing qmail users can safely update. notqmail also aims higher:
developing an extensible, easily packaged, and increasingly useful
modern mail server.

 Info:
https://notqmail.org

More NYC*Bug Info: