[talk] Haven't seen any new netbsd/hpcmips images lately

Robert Menes viewtiful.icchan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:39:13 EDT 2019

Hey everyone,

Up until a year or so ago, I'd see emails about NetBSD images for hpcmips
rolled and provided by Jun Ebihara spring up in my mailbox. These were
great for my WorkPad Z50: dd to a CF card, pop into the WP, and launch
right into NetBSD. Fully idiot-proof and great for entry into the OS.

As of late, though, I haven't seen any announcements from Jun and I was
wondering if he's still working on the hpcmips port or not. I'd love to get
NetBSD 8.1 on my WorkPad.

(Also I should get my WorkPad out again and mess around with it!)

--Robert