[talk] last night's meeting: a new approach?

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Jun 6 11:31:00 EDT 2019

We had ten or so people around some tables in a quiet area of Suspenders last night, and had meandering but insightful discussions.

It was the perfect format to raise those topics that don't fit into a meeting, yet collective discussion can bring about fruitful output.

We discussed everything from dealing with serial device-naming and py-serial, network-level  exception reporting, the current Firefox on OpenBSD.. Patrick took some notes which can hopefully be dumped on the www site. We didn't even get to BSDCan...

In the event we don't have a meeting speaker, and there's interest, we should consider doing another "BSD round (square?) table"

Everyone is dealing with interesting problems or solutions regularly, and having a format to spread the knowledge is worthwhile.