[talk] Any Broadsoft users here behind pf based firewalls

Mark Saad nonesuch at longcount.org
Fri Nov 1 17:12:09 EDT 2019

All
 I am looking to talk to someone who uses Broadsoft VoIP and also has
a pf based firewall. I am running into an odd issue were the TLS
negotiation fails for the clients; but for the life of me I can't
figure out why. The certs a valid till March of 2020 , the clocks are
ok, this is all TCP traffic and there is no tcp level issues from my
pcaps. The only issue I see is the TLS handshake fails to some of my
clients in one location. The only commonality that I could find is pf
sits at the gateway. Which is feel is not the case but I am out of
ideas other then blaming Broadsoft.

mark saad | nonesuch at longcount.org