[talk] Next NYC*BUG: Dec 4th: more Traveling Terminal and a Holiday Hardware swap party

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 10:38:27 EST 2019

Instead of a holiday yule log fireplace video, I was thinking about
running some Bell Labs Archive videos on the projector ( with sound)
while we play with the AT&T traveling terminal and enjoying the
Suspenders second floor.
Thoughts?

Video Playlist: (please add your favs to this list)

UNIX: Making Computers Easier To Use -- AT&T Archives film from 1982,
Bell Laboratories
https://youtu.be/XvDZLjaCJuw

AT&T Archives: The UNIX Operating System
https://youtu.be/tc4ROCJYbm0