[talk] Raspberry Pi 4 BSD compatibility

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Mon Oct 21 09:56:32 EDT 2019

John C. Vernaleo:
> Last I heard OpenBSD supports everything except wifi on the pinebook.  I
> believe the others are similar.  I haven't personally confirmed yet as
> my pinebook is currently under a pile of papers on my desk, but it does
> have a date with an openbsd install very soon.

Oh, funny.  That's precisely why I didn't order a Pinebook. I'm sure
there's a lot of other hardware under my piles that will shock me.

USB wifi tends to be my default choice, anyways, so that's not a deal
killer to me.

I really do think what the Pine64 people are doing is great stuff.

https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=index&fts=pinebook