[talk] Encrypted Chat Applications (aka not Signal)

John C. Vernaleo john at netpurgatory.com
Wed Feb 12 15:54:28 EST 2020

I haven't touched it in a few years, but zkc was an interesting attempt at
an encrypted and zero knowledge irc like system.  ISC license, and good
stuff like that.  We were using it in production while we were working on
it but not sure of that status today or if it hits all your points, but
might be worth taking a look at.

https://github.com/companyzero/zkc

John C. Vernaleo, Ph.D.
www.netpurgatory.com