[talk] Fwd: [GVSAGE] CIS BIND DNS benchmark update

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sat Feb 29 12:24:18 EST 2020

>From one mailing list to another - overlap.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ralph Durkee <rd at rd1.net>
Date: Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 12:04 PM
Subject: [GVSAGE] CIS BIND DNS benchmark update
To: GVSAGE <gvsage at lists.rd1.net>

The Center for Internet Security (https://www.cisecurity.org/) is
currently working on major update to the ISC BIND DNS benchmark to
update the security standard, and we are adding DNSSEC recommendations
for authoritative name servers. I’m leading the effort and I was hoping
to find some DNS admins or other security people that would be
knowledgeable and interested in joining the discussions.  Could you see
if the appropriate person in your organization might be interested?

Thanks,

--
-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, C|EH, GSEC, GCIH, GSNA, GCIA, GPEN, GXPN
Principal Security Consultant