[talk] cable modems

Mark Saad nonesuch at longcount.org
Thu Jul 2 20:50:11 EDT 2020

George
  I replaced my modem in 2018/2019 with a arris sb6183. It’s docsis 3.0 with gig Ethernet . It’s been good With the 400mbps optimum service . It tends to over heat at about 85/90 F; so I have a small usb powered fan attached to one side to cool it . The only other issue I have ; the status page on prior models was easier to parse and graph. It’s about  $65 On average .

---
Mark Saad | nonesuch at longcount.org