[talk] Vixie meeting last night

Raul Cuza raulcuza at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:25:44 EST 2020

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 8:49 AM George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:

> Great meeting.  Packed.  Lots of debate.  A lot of students in the room.
>
> I expected the numbers to be a lot lower, considering the concerns about
> the Corona virus.
>
> All credit to Patrick for the meeting. He reached out to Paul Vixie, and
> he got the meeting to happen.
>
> I think Vixie enjoyed the meeting also, and plans to do another in the
> future.
>
> Clearly we'll need a bigger room next time...

No thinking about it. Vixie said this was one of the best meetings of
this type he has attended. Now, if he has more Hollywood blood then I
think he does OR was using "of this type" narrowly, I am wrong. But I
don't think so. It was a fine talk and the civil (but heated) Q&A was
worth the price of admission in and of itself (see what I did there?).

And MUCHAS GRACIAS to Pat!

- R.
"raised too close to Hollywood to be taken seriously in NYC"