[talk] Aug meeting

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:30:00 EDT 2021

On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 11:00:29PM -0400, James E Keenan wrote:

> /me looks at rapidly filling-up summer social calendar and asks ...
>
> Are we go for a Wed Aug 04 1845 EDT meeting?  Will we have to pre-register?

I will set up a meeting at https://meet.jit.si/ , at 1845 EDT (New
York City time). Enter the following into the left hand window, at
that site:

NYC-Bug August Meeting

and  click the "Start meeting" button. I will arrive 10 minutes early
at 1835 EDT. I'll stick around until 1900 EDT and if no one shows up,
Then I'll leave at that time.

I really don't have anything to share concerning lightning talks
because I still have a lot to learn concerning OpenBSD. That said I
could share some interesting books on computers I have been reading.

--
Kind regards,

Jonathan