[talk] the onion video mentioned

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Jul 8 18:50:46 EDT 2021

Sorry to pester the list again, but I had mentioned the Alec Muffett
video about onion networking which I strongly recommend. It's not a
traditional Tor talk by any means. He starts by talking about the

Why and How you should start using Onion Networking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pebRZyg_bh8

Alec built out the Facebook and NYTimes onion sites.

PS the real funny part of it is that I was searching for the video, and
found that Sevan had posted it to tilde.news five days ago.