[Tor-BSD] freebsd-ports; tor, obfs4

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 02:49:17 EDT 2017

> On 7 Aug 2017, at 09:05, Felix <zwiebel at quantentunnel.de> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody
>
> I have two bridges running on FreeBSD with obfs4 'griinchux' and 'zipfelmuetze'. They work for me but see only some clients per day.
> Both are on a multihomed server so bandwidth can be balanced between relays and those.
>
> > Relays don't typically run pluggable transports like obfs4.
> > And the default obfs4 in Tor Browser comes with a set of default
> > bridges.

> If usefull one can put them to the list. Better test it to your needs before.

You probably shouldn't run exits and default bridges at the same time.

You can email tor-project at lists.torproject.org to offer your bridge.
Tell us how fast it is and which country it is in.

You MUST NOT include the bridge IP address in public emails.
Only send that after it has been accepted.

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n
xmpp: teor at torproject dot org