[Announce-nycbug] REMINDER: Tonight's NYC*BUG meeting canceled

announce-nycbug at lists.nycbug.org announce-nycbug at lists.nycbug.org
Wed Dec 1 09:46:43 EST 2004

Tonight's monthly NYC*BUG meeting has been cancelled as we are
cosponsoring the New York Technical Community Holiday Party on December
15th with New York PHP.

It is critical that everyone attending the NYTCHP RSVP asap at
http://www.nytchp.org/.  Walk-ins will NOT be admitted in.  The
location will be disclosed in the week before the event to those who
have RSVP'd.  The RSVP list will be closed in the next few days.

The current sponsors include CMP Publishing, USENIX, New York Internet,
Pilosoft, O'Reilly, Wiley, Zend, Biz Integrators/Loftmail,
TechVenue.com, NYC Wireless, Bacardi and more.

It will be a night of networking, presentations, good music and fun.

Our next meeting will be January 5th with Manos Megagiannis on "Anatomy
of a Hack" at the Apple Store from 6-8 pm.

Feel free to email me off-list with any questions.