[Announce-nycbug] August 4th Meeting change

G.Rosamond george at sddi.net
Fri Jul 30 20:59:11 EDT 2004

Due to a work-related issue beyond his control, we are going to have to
postpone Simon Lok's meeting on OpenBSD's pf on Soekris devices.  We
will be looking forward to his meeting in the fall.

However, as a number of NYCBUG members are now official Soekris
hackers, one of them, Pete Wright will give a 40 minute presentation on
how he got his up and running.  Additionally we'll have a short
discussion about the new website at dev.nycbug.org, and hopefully look
towards launching it in the near future.

Details:

When:  Wednesday, August 4th, 6 pm to 8 pm
Where: Apple Store at 103 Prince Street
What:  Pete Wright on setting up OpenBSD on a Soekris box

For directions, maps.yahoo.com is your friend, and it even runs on
FreeBSD.  Or, you can check www.nycbug.org/futureevents.html