[Announce-nycbug] NY Holiday Technical Party December 15th

announce-nycbug at lists.nycbug.org announce-nycbug at lists.nycbug.org
Mon Nov 8 10:11:46 EST 2004

As a reminder, we will be canceling the December NYC*BUG meeting.
Instead, we are organizing a holiday party with New York PHP and a
number of other user groups in New York.

I want to encourage everyone to register ASAP.

We have a good base of sponsors, and over 140 people registered, but
the sooner we get the bulk of NYC*BUG members signed up the better.  We
will have to have a cut-off point some time. . .And only those who have
registered will be contacted as to the event location in the weeks
before.

Also, I have emailed a number of people offlist about sponsoring
opportunities.  I want to encourage all with the influence at their
firms to consider sponsoring the event.  We are looking to make this
holiday party annual, and without doubt sponsoring costs will increase
for first-timers each year.

I don't have the full list of current sponsors, but among them are
O'Reilly and Associates, CMP Publishing, Pilosoft, Penguin Netwerx and
BSD Mall/Daemon News.

Again, the url to register or to get more information about sponsoring
is at:

http://nyphp.org/nytchp.php

Feel free to contact me or Hans (hans at nyphp dot com) offlist for any
additional questions.