[Announce-nycbug] NYCBUG monthly meeting moved

G. Rosamond george at sddi.net
Mon Oct 4 12:11:48 EDT 2004

We have decided to cancel the regular monthly NYC*BUG meeting on the
first Wednesday, and put focus on the Kirk McKusick meeting scheduled
for October 16th on the Columbia University Campus.

We apologize for the last minute notice on this.

The final details on Kirk's meeting are not set yet, but it will
definitely be on Saturday, October 16th at Columbia, either at 5 pm or
earlier in the afternoon.

Once we have the details settled, we will put out an annoucement.  We
are all looking forward to Kirk's meeting.

We will return to the regular first Wednesday of the month format for
the November NYC*BUG meeting.

George