[Announce-nycbug] thank-you gift for Kirk Mckusick and Eric Allman

announce-nycbug at lists.nycbug.org announce-nycbug at lists.nycbug.org
Tue Oct 19 11:11:47 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Saturday's special meeting was awesome, great turnout- great lectures.
Since I was helping out, I'm charged with putting together a little
ad-hock thank-you package for Kirk and Eric.  Since they are avid wine
collectors,

http://www.mckusick.com/~mckusick/images/winecellar.jpg

http://www.sendmail.org/~eric/eric_wine.html

an idea came up to take a small collection for a bottle, and send them
a bottle of wine as a NYC*BUG thank-you, and I've taken the ball to
make it happen.

I'm taking donations, and I'll be spending every dime received on the
package, including shipping to California.  I'll spend any spare change
on chocolates or something to throw in.  There's a great wine/liquor
store in my neighborhood where I'll get proper assistance to pick a
good wine.

*Don't feel obliged, this is just a fun little thank you for these guys
taking time out of their trip.

--
Below is a link to my personal PayPal account, I'll suggest $5.00, but
feel free to toss in more- (better wine?).

Deadline/cutoff is Wedsday Night, (Tomorrow!), I'll be buying it
Thursday.

http://tinyurl.com/6wwft
-or-
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/
business=ike%40structuredsystems.net&item_name=wine+McKusick-
Allman&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US

Rocket,
.ike