[announce] Wednesday, April 5 NYC*BUG

Announcements only list for NYCBUG (announcements are not cross-posted to other lists). announce at lists.nycbug.org
Tue Apr 4 22:01:53 EDT 2006

April 05, 2006

NEW Time & Location!
And it is necessary to RSVP

Please send an email to rsvp at lists dot nycbug dot org with `RSVP` and
your full name in the subject line.  Cut off time is 1 pm on Wednesday.

6:30 pm, Baruch College, CUNY
Building H, Room 620
E 25th Street between 3rd Ave & Lexington
Map

Past meetings have had a single speaker on a single topic. This time, we
have a couple of speakers on a couple of useful topics for about 10
minutes each. Then the floor will be open for *you* to open up a
discussion on a topic you are dealing with now.

We are looking for the meetings to be useful tools for what *you* as an
admin or developer is facing now. This is the time to bring your funky
solution or problem to the table, like we do with our talk list, and
open up a live discussion.