[Announce-NYCBUG] IMPORTANT: This week's meeting

George R. george at sddi.net
Sun Feb 26 12:14:16 EST 2006

As some people know, our next two meetings will be held at CUNY Baruch
on E 25th between 3rd Ave and Lexington.

There's a map on our site.  Big thanks to Bjorn and Rod on this.  This
meeting is cosponsored with the Baruch CIS Society.  The new meeting
time is 6:30 pm, instead of the usual 6:00 pm.

IMPORTANT: It is compulsory to RSVP for this meeting. . . so you MUST do
the following:

EMail to rsvp at lists.nycbug.org with the subject line of:

RSVP FirstName LastName

The cutoff time for the RSVP is 3 pm on Wednesday.  You only need to
RSVP once for either or both meetings.  Obviously, if you're not sure
whether you'll be attending the meetings or not, RSVP anyway.

Also, make sure you have an ID with you.

Ray Lai will be speaking this week on Systrace for Slackers.

Thanks

George