[announce] NYCBSDCon 2006 Registration

NYC*BUG Announcement announce at lists.nycbug.org
Thu Sep 21 08:26:02 EDT 2006

Registration is Open!

Continuing on the success of last year, The New York City *BSD User
Group (nycbug.org) is proud to bring you NYCBSDCon 2006. This is the
main conference on the East Coast for the BSD community to get together
to share and gain knowledge, to network with like minded people, and
have fun.

This year we are offering double the trouble of last year with 2 days of
speakers, filling the weekend with lectures and presentations on a
variety of BSD related topics under the theme BSD in production.   By
the way.. continental breakfast and catered lunch is on us!

Until October 21st, registration is $95.

The next NYC*BUG meeting on October 4th will focus organizing and
building the conference. . . and we encourage all interested in having a
role to attend.