[announce] NYCBUG-NYPHP Social Event

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Sat Aug 4 18:41:52 EDT 2007

As has been mentioned, we have planned a social get-together for NYCBUG
and NYPHP and beyond at the Delancey Lounge in the Lower East Side.

The event will be held on Thursday, August 23rd, starting at 6:30 pm.

We'll be populating the top floor: an open, all wood terrace filled with
plants.  It's a very nice location.

The bar is located on the north side of Delancey Street, right above the
Williamsburg Bridge.

No need to RSVP, just show up.  No fee for coming, but it's a cash bar,
of course.

For directions and more information about the location, you can check
out the www site:

http://thedelancey.com/