[announce] BSD Certifcation exams at NYCBSDCon 2008

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Sat Sep 13 21:59:36 EDT 2008

NYCBSDCon 2008 will be hosting two opportunities to take the BSD
Certification exam over the weekend of October 11th and 12th.

Register for the exam at www.bsdcertification.org/certification/

The first exam is during lunch on Saturday, October 11th at noon, the
second opportunity is at 4:30 pm after the conference concludes on
Sunday, October 12th.

There will be a number of short review sessions on general topics in
"cram session style" conducted by various NYC *BSD User Group members
both Saturday and Sunday.  Check the conference web site for details at
www.nycbsdcon.org.

NYC*BUG and NYCBSDCon is proud to continue our strong support of BSD
Certification, and we encourage you to register today for the exam.