[announce] Community Holiday Party Tonight, Upcoming NYCBUG meetings

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Mon Dec 21 09:58:34 EST 2009

A few quick announcements.

Better late than never:

> TONIGHT - This free event is about drink specials, giveaways, complimentary
> food/drink, and an all around holiday-soiree-of-a-good-time with hundreds of
> your peers.
>
> Our mission is to bring together all segments of technology and the business
> of technology as one community.
>
> This event is TONIGHT, Monday, December 21st at 7pm.
>
> RSVP is MANDATORY and full details, including over two dozen partners and
> sponsors, are available online:
>
> http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party
>
> Spread the word (internally/co-workers, friends, social media, blogs, etc) -
> and if we've forgotten a technical community that you know of, please let me
> know.

NYCBUG's next meeting will be January 6th. . . we are just finalizing
some details.

We have a number of great meetings being planned for 2010, including
pfSense in the commercial environment, FreeBSD on MIPS and Hadoop.

Huge thanks to each and everyone who made a great 2009 possible.

We are looking forward to an even better 2010.