[announce] BSDCert Job Survey

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Thu Nov 5 20:46:26 EST 2009

The deadline has been extended. . . it's important to fill out for a
number of reasons.

1.  It's critical information for the BSD Certification in terms of
setting the standards for the next certification.

2.  And since it's the most widely done BSD related survey in terms of
job skills, it's used by multiple other parties for other purposes.

We strongly encourage you to take the time. . .