[announce] NYCBSDCon 2010: 11 Days until early registration ends

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Tue Oct 19 13:12:38 EDT 2010

NYCBSDCon 2010: Only 11 Days Until Early Registration Ends

Early registration for NYCBSDCon 2010 ends on November 1st.

http://www.nycbsdcon.org/2010/register.html

We strongly encourage attendees to register as soon as possible to
guarantee their place at New York City's BSD Unix conference, which
takes place November 12th through 14th.

The registration fee is a mere $95 until November 1st, but then jumps in
price.

NYCBSDCon 2010's program includes an array of great technical
presentations, and a great opportunity to network and socialize among
some of the best and brightest of New York City's Unix community.

Hosted this year at Manhattan's prestigious Cooper Union, we are excited
for another great conference, continuing the tradition that began in 2005.

Help us get the word out!

Be sure to circulate this announce to your workmates and collaborators,
blog it, tweet it, spread the word.