[announce] Another Holiday Party Event

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Wed Nov 28 10:05:33 EST 2012

NYC*BUG has joined with LispNYC, NY Haskell, the New York Linux User
Group (NYLUG), PuppetNYC and LOPSA-NY to hold a holiday party on
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 from 7:00 PM until it's over.

It will be at the House of Brews (http://www.houseofbrewsny.com/) at 302
W 51st street in the upstairs room.

*NOTE* Our unHoliday Meeting is still taking place on December 5th.
This is an additional event with the wider technical community in NYC.

There are some sponsors, and we're querying some additional ones, so
some beer and hors d'oeuvres will be provided.

Various registrations via Meetup are posted:

http://www.meetup.com/LispNYC/events/67586702/
http://www.meetup.com/nylug-meetings/events/91284032/
http://www.meetup.com/puppetnyc-meetings/events/91818352/
http://www.meetup.com/NY-Haskell/events/92090222/

NYC*BUG doesn't have an RSVP system up for the event, so pick one of the
above sites.  RSVPs will be given priority if capacity is met, which is
possible.

If you are interested in sponsoring, or have a lead for one, please ping
us offline at admin@

Details are in flux, but we are sure this will be a great social and
networking event.