[announce] NYC*BUG Wednesday

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Sat Apr 27 17:33:36 EDT 2013

May 5 645 PM - Location: Suspenders Bar

Ansible, Brian Coca

Swiss Army Knife Orchestration with Ansible

About the speaker:

I've been a programmer/sysadmin/dba/analyst/architect and sometimes
consultant for 15+ years. I've touched many platforms and languages,
going from VB on Windows to Magic on AS/400 and perl/python/php on
various Linuxi and FreeBSD. I have tried to automate myself out of a job
every day, which I recently discovered labels me as DevOps though I
always thought 'Mad Hatter' or 'Tech Janitor' are more appropriate.

*	*	*

BSDCan (.org) is coming up next month.  If you're going, feel free to
coordinate transportation with others on talk at .