[announce] Monday Dec 9 Technical Holiday Meta-Party

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Fri Dec 6 21:19:21 EST 2013

RSVPs are now *required* for attending the Monday holiday party event at
Suspenders at 111 Broadway in Manhattan.  Be sure to email to RSVP AT
nycbug DOT org as soon as possible.  The sending email address is your
key to get in.  Each attendee needs to individually register.

We will have fliers for NYCBSDCon (February 8).  It's a great
opportunity to mingle with those you know, and make new contacts.

The event starts at 7 PM and will last until we're out of beverages and
hors d'oeuvres.  Note that entry into Suspenders will only be allowed
through the front door.

The list of hosting user groups includes:

  Chef-NYC
  DebianNYC		New York Debian Local Group
  DrupalNYC		Drupal New York City
  Erlang NYC		Erlang New York City
  LispNYC		New York City Lisp User Group
  Lopsa-NY		League of Professional System
				Administrators New York Chapter
  NYC*BUG		New York City *BSD User Group
  NYC-Clojure		NYC Clojure Users Group
  NY Cloudera
  nycdevops		New York City Devops Meetup Group
  NYC-OCaml		The NYC OCaml Meetup
  NYLUG			New York Linux Users Group
  NY-Haskell		New York Haskell Users Group
  NYC-PyLadies
  NYC Python		New York Python Meetup Group
  NY-Scala		New York Scala
  PuppetNYC		New York Puppet User Group
  SFLC			Software Freedom Law Center
  TA3M			Techno Activist Third Mondays
  UNIGROUP		New York City's Unix User's Group

Current sponsors include:

New York Internet
InformIT/Prentice Hall
Tumblr