[announce] NYC*BUG Upcoming

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Thu Sep 5 22:46:30 EDT 2013

Monday, September 9
7 PM
Suspenders backroom
111 Broadway

NYCBSDCon organizing meeting

We will discuss a new direction for organizing NYCBSDCon.  Instead of
attempting biannual two day conferences, we are looking at doing
day-long events focused on a particular theme.

Our first target date is February 1, 2014.  The conference theme will be
"The BSDs in Userland" looking at practical applications of the BSDs in
production environments.

We encourage everyone to get involved in the organizing effort.  Whether
you've been involved before, or it's your first time, there will be
roles for everyone to play.

******

Oct 2 NYC*BUG meeting: One Year After Sandy with Boris K
Nov 6 NYC*BUG meeting: Regex
Dec 4 NYC*BUG meeting: Holiday meeting
Feb 1 NYCBSDCon

******

October 25-27 is vBSDCon at the Hyatt in Dulles, Virginia.

For more information:
https://www.verisigninc.com/en_US/news-events/global-events/vbsdcon/index.xhtml

Registration is now open for the event.