[announce] NYC*BUG Wednesday

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Tue Sep 30 20:12:17 EDT 2014

This month we're meeting informally at the bar/restaurant we have been
visiting after our last couple of meetings:

645 PM
BXL Cafe
125 W 43rd Street between 6th Avenue and Broadway

We are looking to have informal discussions and mingling.  Nothing
fancy, and best of all, no RSVP list.

We will also start a sign-up for OpenBSD CD releases as per Brian C's
email to talk@ on Tuesday.

A number of upcoming events are solidifying.

The November meeting will be about running Java on FreeBSD servers.

Another city-wide technical user group party is being planned for December.

Additionally, we are excited about the release of the second edition of
the FreeBSD Operating System.  One of the three authors is George
Neville-Neil, and he lives in New York City.  We are tentatively
planning an event with Pearson with a book signing.

We have a number of review copies available.  If you are interested in
publishing a review, please contact admin at .