[announce] [CANCELED ] March 1

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Tue Feb 28 19:43:43 EST 2017

All
  I regret to say we are canceling tomorrow's meeting for march first . We didn't have a speaker lined up and we all have been a bit busy with work ; and we forgot to make sure we all did our parts .

In any case we will be welcoming Mike Burns  April 5th from [the] Classical Code Reading Group of Stockholm;  for a reading of yes.c
This will be a LMHQ.

Also on May 3rd we will be having Rob Seward talk about his open source hardware  random number generator. Again this talk will be at LMHQ .

We are looking for talks for June and July . If you think you have an idea speak up now . We promise not that heckle first time speakers to much ;) .

---
Mark Saad | nonesuch at longcount.org