[announce] Ensuring Perl's Viability on FreeBSD: A NYCBUG-NY.PM Collaboration, 2018-11-07 @ 18:30

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Fri Nov 2 08:49:10 EDT 2018

All
  Its time for another installment of NYC*BUG. Our next meeting is a
joint venture with New York Perl Mongers.

This months topic is  "Ensuring Perl's Viability on FreeBSD: A
NYCBUG-NY.PM Collaboration,  James E Keenan, Andrew Villano "

Jim and Andrew will cover their ongoing work to run the perl
smoketests on FreeBSD and as Jim put its ".. Although the talk is
focused on what we've been doing on FreeBSD, we'll
have some late-breaking news related to OpenBSD and NetBSD as well.

We hope to see you all there .

Suspenders, 108 Greenwich Street,
2nd Floor
https://goo.gl/maps/m22qh7Gv9kn