[announce] Next NYC*BUG: Jan 8th 2020 What is notqmail?

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Thu Dec 19 10:37:45 EST 2019

What is notqmail?, Amitai Schleier
2020-01-08 @ 18:45

 *Chartbeat 826 Broadway, 6th Floor New York, NY 10003*

* NEW LOCATION! *

(Building above the Strand Bookstore)

 What is notqmail?

It's not qmail. It's also not netqmail.

We all use email, so we all use email servers. notqmail is software for running an email server. Someday, if we do a good job, some of the many articles about how and why to run your own will recommend notqmail. notqmail is a community-driven fork of qmail, beginning where netqmail
left off: providing stable, compatible, small releases to which existing qmail users can safely update. notqmail also aims higher: developing an extensible, easily packaged, and increasingly useful modern mail server.

 Info:
https://notqmail.org

More NYC*Bug Info:
https://www.nycbug.org/index?action=view&id=10675