[CDBUG-talk] Meeting plans

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Tue Dec 28 18:47:33 EST 2004

At 6:07 PM -0500 12/28/04, Steve Moon wrote:
>Wednesday nights before 9pm are bad for me, and weekends (especially
>Saturday) tends to be tied up with family stuff. Sunday, Monday, and
>Thursday evenings are usually good.

Once our spring semester starts up, Wednesday Thursday and Friday will
probably be bad days for me.  Of course, that depends on the meetings
of some groups here on campus, and they could change their mind on
their meeting times for the new semester.  That's not an issue for the
next two weeks, though.

Also note that I have a weird, time-shifted schedule.  So after the
semester starts, just about *any* evening can be a bad evening for
me, depending on what's happening here at work that day.

>As for location, how about the cafe in Barnes & Noble or Borders on
>wolf road? There's also a starbucks on wolf road -- hard to get much
>more centrally located than that.

Barnes & noble or Borders would be fine with me, or possibly somewhere
around Latham Circle.  The "most central" location would depend on
where we all are, and in my case I'm sitting over in Troy...  (I live
in troy, as well as working at RPI)

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu