[CDBUG-talk] February Meeting

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Sun Feb 27 00:08:34 EST 2005

Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> At 11:23 PM -0500 2/26/05, Patrick Muldoon wrote:
>
>> Garance A Drosihn wrote:
>>  >

>>>  Perhaps we should say that we'll go for the Latham store, unless
>>>  Jon pops up and prefers some other location.  What time did we
>>>  meet last month?  6pm?  How about we shoot for 6pm at Latham?
>>

>> The latham one is fine with me. If we meet @ 6pm we will have about
>> an hour and a half as Panera closes at 7:30 on Sunday.
>

> I would slightly prefer 5pm, but I *think* it was for 6pm last month
> so I figured I should go for 6pm.  I think last month's meeting lasted
> maybe 50 minutes, so I expect we'll be done before 7:30pm.

5 pm would work for me also.  Just cause it doesn't "start" till 6
doesn't mean we can't get their early. I will try to get out of here
around 4 tomorrow, that should get me to latham right around 5ish. So if
anybody else shows early. I will probably be drinking Iced Green Tea,
eating cookies and have a Powerbook.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?" -
Calvin and Hobbes