[CDBUG-talk] Meeting

Jonathan Franks jfranks214 at taconic.net
Thu Jan 27 17:29:20 EST 2005

G. Rosamond wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2005, at 6:16 AM, Jonathan Franks wrote:
>
>> Garance A Drosihn wrote:

>>> Sounds good to me, assuming we don't have another blizzard
>>> blowing into town!
>>>
>> Good point. In the event of significant weather, check the list
>> before coming...
>

> Come on everyone. . . that last storm was Albany August weather . . . <g>
>
> How much snow did you get up there over the weekend?

Well, I'm probably the exception, as I live in "the boonies" up here on
Lebanon Mountain, but we got around 20 inches over the weekend.
Yesterday we had about 6 inches, but it was enough to get me a day off.
(It's times like these that I remember why I enjoy working for the
school district so much...because it's certainly not the money <g>)

-Jonathan