[CDBUG-talk] Meeting followup.

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Mon Jan 31 20:01:51 EST 2005

Jonathan Franks wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    I just wanted to thank everyone for coming yesterday. It was great to
> meet all of you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again next month.
>    For those of you who couldn't make it, we basically decided to meet
> on the last Sunday of each month for now. It looks like we're going to
> shoot for Panera next month, as they have free wireless and decent food.
> (Though I've been thinking about it, and I'm not sure if they're open in
> the evening... does anybody know for sure?)
>    We'll work out the details on just which Panera we'll be meeting at
> here on the list, to give everyone a chance to advocate for they're
> particular neighborhood store :-).
>
>    In any event, thanks to everyone that made our first meeting a success!
> Sorry I couldn't make it, got stuck out here, and by the time I looked
at the clock it was 5:30 or so, I and wouldn't have made it into colonie
till at least 6:45.

As for Panera, they are Open to 9:00PM everyday cept Sunday.  On Sunday
they close @ 7:30.

I will be a the next meeting for sure.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Nostalgia:  The good old days multiplied by a bad memory...