[CDBUG-talk] Meeting Followup

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:15:45 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I was at Panera from 5:20pm to around 6:20. At that point it seemed
clear that there would be no turnout this evening, so I went home. No
big deal, I was able to have some tea and read for a while.

However, with 26 people currently subscribed to the list, I'd really
like some thoughts on how to increase turn out for the monthly
meetings. I personally think that a change of venue is in order, but
perhaps together we can work out some ideas to increase attendance.

I'm open to anything, from different days to specified presentations,
to free beer. (Okay free beer might not be feasible)

Anyhow I look forward to hearing everyones thoughts. Be frank, be honest.

-Jonathan